Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Know When to Hold 'Em, Know When to Fold 'Em

We are leaving early in the morning for a quick 3-day trip to Las Vegas. I don't gamble, I don't like 100+ temperatures, and we are sharing a condo with another couple (read: no privacy for injections in my hindregions, etc.). I am grumpy today. Can you tell? On the bright side, we have reservations at a bunch of kickass restaurants, and I DO appreciate being distracted when I am antsy. Being around normal human beings who don't know about using needles and catheters to make a baby will quiet the urge for me to A) think/talk/worry about it constantly and B) obsessively pee on small objects and stare at them like a dope for 2 minutes trying to WILL a second line to emerge. Because the latter, in particular, might seem odd to our fertile friends. Otherwise, it'd be golden showers on every absorbent stick in sight.

T minus 4 days until the final word on Cycle Numero Uno. Meh.

 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you're enjoying your trip! And I hope you get a BFP on Monday!