Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

So here's a list of the pros and cons of being unpregnant and not currently on an IVF cycle:

PRO:
No needles.
Caffeine.
Booze.
Sex.
Can work out again.

CON:
No baby.

And there you have it, people. I am consulting with my RE tomorrow morning to find out where we go from here. I actually don't care what protocol she recommends, I just want to know when we will get started.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled programming: daydreaming about (1) hunting down OctoMom and punching her in the face, (2) telling my friends with babies via Facebook status that they can suck it, and (3) alternately, either purchasing a crib and onesies to stock the future baby's room or renting out the room to a drifter just to occupy it.

 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I will totally help you track down Octomom! I'm so bummed for you about your BFN. This process sucks... Hang in there!!

Simple said...

I so hate that you're having to go through this, but love that you can keep your sense of humor. I love reading your blog & hope you can cycle soon!!! :)

BB said...

Count me in on the Octomom hunt! Good to know that you are meeting with your RE right away! {HUGS}

'Murgdan' said...

Sigh.

That list about sums it up.

Mrs. Hammer said...

Thanks for the comment :) I'm glad to hear I am not alone with 'the flashing.' I'm sorry your cycle didn't turn out positive either, it sucks. But I would be happy to help you track down Octomom as I have a month to kill before cycling again. I'm sure she won't be hard to find considering that her and her large brood of children can be seen from space.