Thursday, August 27, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Finally. My cheap-ass PIAC o-sticks told the truth and I start estrogen priming tonight. AND, since I let my control freak-flag fly this morning, I learned that if Mother Nature falls down on the job again (i.e. I don't bleed like a mofo within 11 days), I can go in for an ultrasound and just get started. So, technically, this little hiccup didn't delay me by more than a few days. All is right with the world (except the bit about how I have to shoot up with fancy drugs and make sweet love to an ultrasound wand and a catheter to have a baby which I still do not have. Except that.)

 

3 comments:

Pundelina said...

O yeah! (as I like to say) bring on the jabbing and babies for us both!!!

'Murgdan' said...

Cheering you on...

Simple said...

No control = suckage! Sending lots of good thoughts & vibes!!!!