Monday, August 3, 2009

(-)

So that's that.

I have an appointment Wednesday morning at which I will plead my case to do a second cycle back-to-back because A) a month off will make me both insanely sad and sadly crazy and B) there is virtually no protocol modification (longer, shorter) for a cycle that includes a month off that would not force me to cancel a trip my husband and I make every single year, or force me to wait 2 months to begin a new cycle (refer to part A). Something in this goddamned process needs to be on my terms.

I'm glad I got lots of work done this morning because I am useless now. Although I do need to pull it together as I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. Perfect timing.

Fuck.

 

5 comments:

BB said...

So sorry sweetie! My heart cries out for you! {HUGS} I hope you get things done on your term! I don't know if this is the right time for it... but I have an award for you on my blog.

Katie said...

I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. You will be in my thoughts.

'Murgdan' said...

Fuck. I'm so sorry. This is the part that just fucking sucks.

Simple said...

I know sorry doesn't seem to be enough or close to adequate. You are in my thoughts - hoping peace comes to you, somehow, someway.

Melissa G said...

I am so very sorry.

Hugs.