Sunday, September 20, 2009

Report Card

Math: 11 eggs - 2 overripe - 4 immature = 5 ICSI - 3 duds = 2 embryos.

History: History does indeed repeat itself, ovary-wise.

Social Studies: Two chances to make a baby are cohabitating in a dish.

Science: Grow, little fertilized cell masses, grow! Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Statistics: Two was my lower limit for reassurance. 2 > 1. Better odds.

Psychology: I feel good about this, at least until the day 3 report. 

Home Ec: I am buying a pineapple today.

 

7 comments:

Pundelina said...

Oh JB, I am praying for your embies.

Lisa said...

Divide and conquer little ones! I'm keeping everything crossed in hopes that you get two awesome, perfect 8-cells on day 3.

Amy said...

2 is better than 1, for sure. I am praying for your embryos.

'Murgdan' said...

Grow, embies, grow! Hoping for a good report card...

BB said...

My fingers and toes crossed for the embabies to grow! {HUGS}

hope4joy said...

I am sending good thoughts to your embies to keep growing. Are you eating the pineapple core or just the slices? Good Luck!!

JB said...

Just eating pineapple slices...my husband is convinced the core is inedible (I told him a bunch of you ladies have eaten it, so it can be done). Anyway, since I have alternately heard that pineapple indulgence both prevents AND causes miscarriage, I figure eating a whole fruit's worth of fresh slices sans core is a good compromise. I just know I better make it to transfer, cause I am not choking down this disgusting fruit for nothing!