Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blanket

Irresponsible Breeder Alert: new picture posted on Facebook by my stepsister, of her fiance/boyfriend/fuck-buddy/whatever holding her toddler son....whilst dangling the kid's legs over the edge of the bucket of a construction lift. Which is elevated off the ground. Good luck in life, kid. It's at risk, and your gene pool is for wading.

Who here can say that their relatives are worse parents than Michael Jackson? Who's bad? Shamone. (Dammit, don't I wish I had some propofol and an insomniac anesthesiologist on hand to get me through the nights...)

7 comments:

Simple said...

Seems as though an IQ is not needed in order to parent. *sigh*
Is it wrong your post made me laugh? Not the dangling part, but the 'shamone' part... I love how you write!
p.s. I agree with the nights - and the first thoughts upon waking up. Maybe I could shock myself when my eyes open or something. You know, Pavlov & all.

ASP said...

You said, "Shamone." You crack my shit up. Seriously.

ASP said...

And, ironically, today is the 7 year anniversary of Michael's babydanglin' episode. Impeccable timing for that FB picture! It's got to be a good luck sign or something for you that you wrote about that today! ;)

jenicini said...

Nice.

Mrs. Hammer said...

Oh how I needed a laugh today - thanks!

Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? While it's not the best movie, I swear some of my relatives from the Hollers were casted as extras.

JB said...

I *heart* Idiocracy! My husband and I yell out "Ouch, My Balls!" every time we see a tv promo for a shit reality show!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Ha ha! That is awesome :)