Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"I Have a New Toy Now"

An 11-year-old Bulgarian girl was married to a 19-year-old teenager. But wait, there's more. She went into labor and delivered her baby during the wedding ceremony. JesusHChristFuckingShit.

She met the love of her 11-year-old life when he rescued her from bullies on the playground about 9 months ago. He thought she was 15, so he had sex with her and got her pregnant, 2 weeks after her 11th birthday. They got married to avoid a jail sentence for child rape. Oh, sorry, it's "sex with a minor." Semantics. I would rage on Bulgaria for such an arcane legal system, but many states in the US allow for the same backwards bartering. I rage on them all.

"'I'm not going to play with toys anymore -- I have a new toy now,' Kordeza told reporters as she showed off little Violeta."

Read it and weep.

3 comments:

hope4joy said...

Unfair and further proof that parenting should be a licensed activity.

jenicini said...

Holy shit! That's all I got.

Pundelina said...

I was aghast at that story too :-o

Good luck for tomorrow!