Saturday, November 28, 2009

"It's Like a 5 Year Responsibility"

I present to you, another woman who is (most likely) incredibly fertile and (quite clearly) concomitantly stupid:

I know, Bonnie, it's hard to comprehend giving up beer pong for like a whole MONTH! Like shit, dude. And 5 years is like a crazy long time to take care of a baby -- I mean, it takes like 6 years to graduate from state college, and that is totally HARD! 

I think the US government should not only reform health care to include comprehensive coverage for infertility treatment, but should launch a special initiative to get us knocked up ASAP at any cost. Idiocracy is not far behind. ("Ouch, my balls!")

3 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Oh.my. Wow. You mean I'm gonna have to stop drinking? And FIVE years? I was thinking more like 4 and a half.

Dang.

jenicini said...

Cracking up that I don't get to reproduce but she does!

Lisa said...

You crack me up!