Sunday, April 4, 2010

This Little Piggy...

I heart bacon as much as the next girl, but the limits of my imagination have officially been exceeded.

From the makers of this fine porcine product:

(I'm showing you the "lite" version for full ironic effect -- and note that it's the ultimate bacon flavored spread: accept no substitutions!) you can now purchase bacon-balm:



Because you shouldn't spend even a moment without the taste of bacon on your lips. And if that doesn't make you squeal like a piggy, prepare yourself for the coup de grace of product development:


Note that it's intended for babies from birth to 12 months. And it has four nutritious servings of bacon in every scoop! (Revolutionize that, Jamie Oliver.) Bear all of this in mind, new moms. Don't deprive your newborn for a single feeding of the delicious taste of bacon.

9 comments:

jenicini said...

Since bacon is one of those things that makes me nauseous.....yum yum. lol

Kait said...

Wow. That is all I can say. Wow.

My partner had this to say: Ewww. That's gross.

ASP said...

Yum. Bacon formula? Mix me up a bottle of that. Sounds like something babies in Iowa would drink. We have some bacon chocolate that we haven't busted into yet. I made a bacon and spinach quiche for brunch today that was double delicious! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

hope4joy said...

yuck. Happy Easter.

Pundelina said...

No Way.

I am dry retching at the thought of any of those products.

Trinity said...

Your post made my stomach cramp. Thanks! ;)

I'm wondering when they're going to invent a perfume that smells like freshly cooked bacon. They could call it Eau de Waffle House.

I think I saw bacon-flavored ice cream on Top Chef once, too.

bunny said...

*Weeps* Mayonnaise is something that I like, but only if I am not thinking about it too much. And as a vegetarian, and a person who spurns all "lite" products, this is...just...too much.

Krissi said...

Funny! But "I don't dig on swine" LOL! Anyway, I just randomly selected you off my list to be featured at my blog but it looks as though I have to move you to my 'successful IF' blogroll. I can still feature you on a Sunday though if you answer a few questions for me! Come check out this link: http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/
Thanks in advance! And good luck with your pregnancy!! ;-)

Lisa said...

I LOVE bacon, but all of those products make me cringe. And bacon formula? Seriously? Sick. Thanks for the entertainment!