Saturday, September 11, 2010

Betty Effing Crocker

I have discovered the Miracle Cookie. A friend posted this super simple recipe on fb (perhaps the first useful thing EVER posted in that craptastic e-universe) and it's not only easy, it's pretty tasty.

Mothereffing Miracle Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup organic peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg

Stir together until incorporated and spoon on cookie sheet lined with silicone pad (to prevent bottoms sticking or burning). Flatten with a fork and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes (start watching around 10 minutes). Pull from oven when just firm and bottoms browned, cool on rack. Voila! Peanut butter cookies. It's pretty good with semi-sweet chocolate chips stirred in, too.

3 comments:

ASP said...

Yum, yum in your bum bum. ;) Thanks for sharing, Lady! How'd you like getting Rick Rolled?! I'm doing it to everyone these days! Yes, very immature. "Never gonna give you up..."

Trinity said...

Mmmmmmm.... I love a goooood peanut butter cookie, man. I will add this recipe to my arsenal.

And, um, ASP? I had that effin' song stuck in my head for the ENTIRE rest of my Saturday, thank you very much.

bunny said...

Woah--how can it be that simple?! I'm definitely trying it.