Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's the End of OB As We Know It...and I Feel Fine

I had my 6-week postpartum OB visit yesterday and have been officially released from the bonds of obstetrical care. It's back to regular ol' pap-smear-and-breast-exam appointments now. Ho hum.

Our conversation about birth control went like this:
OB: Have you thought about birth control?
Me: Yeah, I'm gonna pass since we have 0% normal sperm.
OB: Well...
Me: Look, it would just save us 2 years and $20,000.
OB: Yeah, your odds are pretty low, anyway.
Me: Uh-huh. So we're cool?
OB: Yep.

So I am now cleared to exercise and get my freak on. I expected KB to jump on me last night, but I suspect that exhaustion just won. I'll have to sleep with one eye open this weekend.

4 comments:

bunny said...

HA! "Well..." I wonder what on earth he or she was planning to say after that. SNORT! Enjoy having tons of sex and getting lots of exercise!

Kelly said...

Haha... well, at least infertiles get free, all-natural birth control, right?

Trinity said...

Hehehe, here's to unbridled, unprotected freakiness! ;)

jenicini said...

Ha...love the BC conversation. Get your freak on! BTW, I only use the app for tracking the diapers and booby juice....more might drive me crazy!