Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Unless You're Playing Craps

Lucky number 7 again. I'm in a moderate amount of pain, also same as the last cycle, and planning on vegetating on the couch with some pain pills, watching whatever TiVo has intuited I like best for a while. I'm making the best of my days off this week: I made an appointment for a pedicure this afternoon because, well, whatever. I like pedicures and want my feet rubbed and soaked for a while. I also made an appointment for Friday afternoon to have a massage, although I need to check with my nurse to be sure that's okay after transfer. I can't imagine why not, but you never know. Now I just have to be patient until the fertilization report tomorrow morning. I would like to roll a 4, at least.

 

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm quite excited. 7 is nothing to sneeze at for sure. Good luck!

Mina said...

I truly hope you get a nice surprise yet again! Come on, eggs, get busy!

Thank you for skipping the word verification step. :-)
See, eggs?! She is such a nice person! Now, fertilize!

kdactyl said...

Hey...I only got 8 at 40 and we got a really cute kid out of it...so I say 7 is AWESOME!!!!

But...I will caution you against pedicures or massages after transfer (before 12 weeks gestation). My RE and accupuncturist say no way (apparently there are accupressure points in the calves and feet that can stimulate the uterus and you want it quiet). And...my most favorite spa won't even do any massages on pregnant women until after 12 weeks. So...I say you try and pull that appointment in to before transfer. Just my own experience here.

Okay...anxiously awaiting the fert report and all the good news you will have to deliver soon!

kd

ASP said...

Hip, hip. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report! I agree with the above poster about the massage though, thought that as soon as I read it (and I was a little jealous). Here's to hoping there's a little baybeee rollin' around on that craps table. XXXXX

bunny said...

SEVEN! That's fabulous. Fingers super crossed for a better than dreamed of fertilization report. Like, how about...8!

JB said...

Girls....I moved my massage appointment to Thursday (pre-transfer). Thanks for good looking out!

jenicini said...

Whoot whoo! :D