Monday, March 5, 2012

Hork

That is the sound most uttered by me this weekend. Natch, my relaxing transfer day (heeeeey, Valium, how you doing?) gave way quickly to a nasty-ass cold that had me violently sneezing all day yesterday and violently coughing all night last night. I had a dream that I killed the Three Amigos by coughing too hard. Yikes, y'all. It seriously feels like I've given myself a hernia.

So Operation Patience=Virtue continues until later this week. The trigger shot should be out of my system by Wednesday, so I may start peeing on stuff Thursday. But I don't know. Friday would be a safer bet, because a positive would be more likely to show up then. In the meantime, although it's probably psychological bullshit and/or the horking, I am feeling hungrier than usual and my uterus feels, I don't know, busy. Tight. A little cramped. (To be expected, with all those Republicans peering up in there.) (*rimshot*) My alternate realities are oscillating wildly between these possibilities: A) I am not pregnant (probably from all the horking) and must make my peace with that, B) I am pregnant and can start picking out nursery bedding (psych your mind, I've already picked it out), or C) I am pregnant with triplets and gawd help us (me and the Republicans clamoring to get in my ute).

Now, this birth control-loving slut is going to go to work to take my mind off of the triplets and horking.

 

6 comments:

kdactyl said...

Jen...you crack me up. Looking forward to the testing frenzy later this week. I was always a terrible cycle cheater. I actually started POAS almost immediately so that I could watch it go to negative after the trigger and then back to positive (hopefully)so I would have NO Doubt. My POAS habit almost cost as much as some of my meds!!!! Good luck....

Rebecca said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear your results. I'm hoping you get a BFP!

Mina said...

Sorry for the bug party you're hosting. Hope whatever is making you hork leaves soon and we can tune in the much awaited peestickodom. Pick up some multiple lines sticks, to see if all the triplets made it. :-)

Really rooting for a bfp here.

Lisa said...

Such shitty timing to not be feeling well. Hope it's getting better! How's the compulsive boob-smashing and over-analyzing of all bodily sensations going?

Trinity said...

Getting closer to peeing on things! Can I admit here that I am nervous? And genuinely, thoroughly hopeful? Holding my breath, dude.

Hope the horking has passed and that there was a speedy rebound in your house. Man, these kids are SO GERMY.

bunny said...

I totally missed this and have been thinking surely she's peeing on things by now, surely! Does no news mean bad news.... I sure fucking hope not. I hope that you have already had or are about to have that incredible oh my god there's a line (or a plus, or a PREGNANT) experience...