Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Brilliant

Since I am insatiably hungry and yet also nauseous and constipated all the time, I had a sudden stroke of genius. If I need to eat like I have a second and third stomach, and also to eliminate this grazed-upon food, how about SALAD. Easy to believe I have a PhD, isn't it? Thank goodness my fondness for all things savory makes this genius plan possible. Balsamic vinaigrette, come to Butt-head. Because I am tired/exhausted/wiped/lazy, I asked KB to pick up a big bag o'salad that I am owning right now. I should be a sated, champion shitter in no time. And this will help immensely with my returning hemorrhoid (we'll call her Rose McGowan).

 

3 comments:

Mina said...

Bravo! Salads help me too. And fruit. Not bananas though. But apples and melon, bull's eye! You know what I mean. :-)

bunny said...

Can I make you a t-shirt that reads "sated, champion shitter"? Will you wear it always?

Trinity said...

Hehehe :) I think a shirt that reads "Salad Shooter" might also be fitting.

I have been making my own vinaigrettes lately, and they have been luuurvely. Last night I made one with mashed strawberries, which I bet could be an awesome addition to some balsalmic vinegar, dude.

Your Rose McGowan and my Winona Ryder? Such annoying super bitches.