Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Win at Diabetes

The doubled dose of glyburide did the trick. In fact, my blood sugars have bordered on low after breakfast and dinner, which just means I have to eat more snacks. Eat more snacks! So problem solved, for now. Knock on wood. Praise the lawd. Etc. Etc.

Now to throw a 2-year-old's birthday party tomorrow and then pass the first NST on Tuesday. The fun never stops. (And dare I say, the low-ish blood sugars bode well for my unabashed plans to eat CAKE.) I shall will myself into a happy place this week. I think I can, I think I can.

 

7 comments:

Mina said...

Good. Go stuff yer face. You deserve it. :-)

Rhianna said...

Fuck yeah, winner!Have fun tomorrow!

LET THE PREGNANT LADY EAT CAKE!

Roccie said...

I know it is old but

WINNING!

jenicini said...

Yay....CAKE!!!! :D

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Enjoy the party and eat lots of cake!

bunny said...

Rejoicing! Cake!

kdactyl said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!! Now...go eat some cake! Oh...and those halloween sized kit kats...with just two bars are only like 28 carbs....the perfect little snack and within the 30 carbs per meal/snack rule! Oh yeah!!!!