Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Family Car Decal

If we stuck one of those stick figure family decals on the back windows of our cars, we would do it right and it would look like this:

From left to right:
  • Me, googling "diminished ovarian reserve"
  • KB, delivering a fresh stericup of his quality seed
  • Jackson, guitarring his toddler ass off
  • Matthew, being a baby
  • Katie the dog, being a dog (not pictured: pissing on rugs, stealing toddler's food)
And then the extended members of our family:
  • Dr. W, our RE preparing to go elbows-up into my business
  • Dr. S, our embryologist preparing to ICSI the hell out of some eggs
  • Random unhelpful insurance asshole, being an asshole (should be a zombie; she's dead inside)
  • UPS guy, delivering thousands of dollars of meds
  • RE nurse, holding my positive beta results on TWO AWESOME OCCASIONS
 Truth.

 

7 comments:

Rhianna said...

OMG. I WANT ONE. :)

Jen said...

This is awesome!

kdactyl said...

You crack me up....Oh my....I can't even imagine the window on my Yukon would be large enough for the string of people responsible for creating our family...We have everything you have...PLUS...an embryo donor family, the egg donor they used, and all those added folks....but hey...I have my loveley little family and it is AWESOME!

Lisa said...

I hate those things, but this is great!

Rachael said...

That's awesome!

glumbunny said...

Cackle cackle! LOVE IT.

Cheri said...

So. Writing that book yet? (Yeah. In your spare time.) Miss your writing and sarcasm.